Noise-canceling headphones are fantastic, but you have to spend approximately $350 or $400 if you get a pair from a top audio brand such as Bose or Sony. For a pair of headphones, that’s a lot of cash. However, not everyone really needs the cancelation of noise. After all, when music is playing, can you really hear any of the noise around you? Save a ton of cash and pick up a pair of Amazon’s Bose SoundLink II Around-Ear Wireless Headphones while they’re on sale at $50 off. They sound incredible and cost a fraction of what you’re going to pay for canceling noise cans. Or, if you prefer earbuds rather than over-ear headphones, Bose SoundSport Wireless Earbuds will also be on sale with a $20 discount!
From the Product Page:
- Deep, immersive sound, improved EQ best in class performance for wireless headphones. Connectivity Technology: Wired/Wireless
- Latest Bluetooth technology for easy connectivity and seamless audio/video syncs
- Advanced microphone system, HD voice for clear calls in windy or noisy environments
- Up to 15 hours playtime with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Switch between two Bluetooth devices so you can watch a video while staying connected to your smartphone. Wireless range up to 30 feet (9 meters)