ESR is currently selling its HaloLock MagSafe Ring on Amazon for $16.99. You might save 35% compared to the normal asking price of $26. ESR’s version of the form factor still comes with all of the same iPhone 14 functionality for magnetically latching onto the back of Apple’s newest smartphones, making it one of the more powerful MagSafe rings stands available on the market. This one unfolds in a novel way to reveal two distinct inner rings that you can grab onto or use to prop up your smartphone. Everything, including the dual-joint design, which is available in one of four hues to match your handset, is composed of metal for a long-lasting structure.
More iPhone Accessories Deals:
- AINOPE 100W USB-C Right Angle Cables 2-pack: $12 (Reg. $15)
- ADDTAM Surge Protector with USB-C: $13 (Reg. $18)
- 90-Degree MFi Lightning Cable 3-pack: $15 (Reg. $18)
- 35W Mini Dual USB-C GaN Charger: $13 (Reg. $16)
- Lamicall Foldable Phone Stand: $11 (Reg. $13)
- ESR HaloLock Dashboard Mount: $32 (Reg. $42)
- 3-in-1 Apple Charging Station: $24 (Reg. $32)
- UGREEN Adjustable Smartphone Stand: $12.50 (Reg. $15)
- JETech iPhone 14 Plus Case: $5 (Reg. $10)
Note: "We may receive a commission when you purchase products mentioned in this website."