Pre-orders for the iPhone 13 have now opened, and now the wait begins until those gleaming new gadgets arrive next week. Meanwhile, get your setup ready with all of the best MagSafe chargers, which range from nightstand-friendly options to power banks and automobile mounts. Apple, Anker, Nomad, Satechi, and more prominent brands have all made the cut. All of our suggestions for the best MagSafe chargers to use with your iPhone 13 are listed below.
Apple initially debuted MagSafe with the iPhone 12 last year, and it’s now bringing it back for its latest handsets. You’ll find anything from basic chargers to 3-in-1 stands, power banks, and more, all of which deliver up to 15W of power.
If you haven’t yet purchased a case for your new iPhone 13, be sure to check out our list of best picks. You’ll find everything from top manufacturers like Nomad, OtterBox, Spigen, Caseology, and more for every iPhone and iPad in Apple’s lineup. But, for the time being, let’s focus on the finest MagSafe chargers for your iPhone 13.
Best MagSafe Charger For iPhone 13:
- Anker MagSafe PowerWave Lite: $20
- Satechi USB-C Magnetic Charger: $30
- Apple MagSafe Duo: $129
- Satechi MagSafe Mount: $25
- Native Union MagSafe Rise Dock: $50
- elago Silicone MagSafe Mounts: $11.99
- Satechi 2-in-1 MagSafe Stand: $60
- Belkin 2-in-1 MagSafe Stand: $100
- Anker 2-in-1 PowerWave MagSafe Stand: $38
- Anker MagSafe Power Bank: $55
- mophie Snap+ Juice Pack Mini: $43
- Belkin Boost MagSafe Power Bank: $60
- Spigen ArcHybird MagSafe Power Bank: $32.99