Eero’s full-home Wi-Fi system replaces your router and also works as an Internet booster and Wi-Fi extender. It is equipped with 1 router and 1 beacon, 1 router and 2 beacons, and 3 routers in a few different configurations. Prices start at $239 for the $60 savings packs and go up to $399 for the $100 off top-end package and the lowest it’s ever been.
From The Product:
- Whole-home coverage – An eero 3-pack is a whole-home WiFi system that replaces your router and covers up to 5,000 sq. ft.
- Works with your internet service provider – eero connects to your modem to bring your existing internet connection to every corner of your home.
- Set up in minutes – The eero app walks you through setup in less than 10 minutes and allows you to manage your network from anywhere.
- Entertainment-grade WiFi – Get the most from your WiFi by streaming, gaming, and working from anywhere in your home.
- Gets better over time – Automatic updates keep your network safe and secure.
- TrueMesh technology – eero intelligently routes traffic to avoid congestion, buffering, and dropoffs.
- Maximum flexibility – Expand your system anytime with eero’s cross-compatible hardware.
- US-based support – eero’s expert WiFi troubleshooters are here to help, free of charge.
Note: "We may receive a commission when you purchase products mentioned in this website."