Amazon Prime Day will be between the 13th and 14th of October, but now you can grab early Prime Day deals. For all your shopping needs, Prime Day is a massive day of Lightning Deals. We encourage you to act quickly while the supply is limited. You must be a prime member, however, new members will get a 30-day free trial.
- Two 3rd Gen Echo Dot Speakers $40 w/ DOTPRIME2PK
- Fire TV Recast Over-the-Air 500GB DVR $130
- Save $50 off 1 Year of Audible Membership $99.50
- Save 50% off 6-Month Kindle Unlimited Membership $29.97
- 3-Months of Amazon Kids+ Family Plan for $0.99
- Up to 20% off College Electronics and Gear Including Tablets, Webcams, More
- 20% or More on Furniture
- Up to 40% off Amazon Daily Essentials
- Select Users. Free $5 Prime Video Credit
- Ends 10/14. Spend $10 at Whole Foods, Earn $10 for Prime Day
- Ends 10/14. Spend $10 on Amazon Go, Earn $10 for Prime Day
- Ends 10/12. Spend $10 on select Small Biz, Earn $10 for Prime Day
- $100 Amazon Gift Card w/ Prime Credit Card Approval
- Select Users. Watch a Video, Earn $5 for Prime Day
- New Amazon Devices Announced
- and many more Prime Offers Now Live
When is Prime Day? Oct 13th through 14th.
What are some Best Prime Day Deals? Like last year, we will expect a few deals that last all day long on Amazon devices like the Echo, Kindle, and Fire Tablets as well as gift card deals for early shoppers. We saw discounts from almost all categories and major brands like Samsung, Sony, and much more.
How long is Prime Day? The prime day was a two-day sale in 2019. Stay tuned for this year’s announcement from Amazon.
Do you need a Prime Account? Yes, you will need a Prime Account but you can use they offer a Free Trial (New Users) and Student Discounts