Black Friday has endless possibilities when you are on the market for a new mobile device. The Black Friday season is the perfect time to upgrade the product you use most, whether it’s free phones for switching carriers or getting the most cash back on your old device. And with the latest Apple iPhone 12 release, big carriers are already running spectacular deals when upgrading and retailing their old device. This also includes deeper discounts on previous-generation models (iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone SE).
If you prefer Samsung devices, there are many deals for your business especially with the release for retailers like Best Buy, Walmart, and Amazon of the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra. While everybody else falls on the iPhone 12, you can score a big price on Samsung devices for Black Fridays. Additional options where cellular phone shoppers can save are Google Pixel, Motorola, and LG devices. Although they are not receiving as much attention as their counterparts from Apple and Samsung, these great options have more savings and carrier plans that you may not have considered before.
Here are the best deals for Black Friday 2020: Note: These deals may not be live yet and may be changed or sold.
Best Black Friday 2020 Apple iPhone Deals
The launch of the new iPhone 12 from Apple means more savings for previous iPhone models across multitasking carriers. These are some of the retailers that have the best iPhone Black Friday deals:
- iPhone SE – Starting at $199 with a qualified trade-in of an iPhone 7 or newer and qualified activation at Best Buy.
- iPhone SE – Buy one get one free at Verizon.
- iPhone 7 – Save $100 with Total Wireless at Best Buy.
- iPhone 11 Pro – Save up to $1,300 at Verizon.
- iPhone 12 – Switch to Verizon and get a free iPhone 12 64GB plus $300.
- Latest iPhone models – Save up to $800 on iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XR, and iPhone XS with qualified activation and trade-in with AT&T at Best Buy.
Google Pixel Offers Best Black Friday 2020
- Google Pixel 5 – $499.99 ($200 savings after a qualified Verizon activation) at Best Buy.
- Google Pixel 4a with 5G – Free with trade and a new line at T-Mobile.
- Google Pixel 3 128GB – $379 ($40.88 off) at Amazon.
- Google Pixel 4a – Free with an unlimited plan at Verizon.
Best Black Friday 2020 Deals for the Samsung Galaxy
- Note20 5G series – Save up to $750 and up to $450 instantly with qualified activation. Plus, save up to an additional $300 with a qualified trade-in at Best Buy.
- Note 20 5G – Save up to $200 and plus an additional $550 with eligible trade-in at Samsung.
- Note 20 Ultra 5G 128GB – $1,049.99 ($250 off) at Amazon.
- S10 Lite 128GB – $499.99 ($145.53 off) at Amazon.
- S20 5G series – Save up to $750 and up to $450 instantly with qualified activation. Plus, save up to an additional $300 with a qualified trade-in at Best Buy.
- S20 5G – Get instant savings of up to $200 plus an additional $460 with eligible trade-in at Samsung.
- S20 FE 5G – Starting at $349.99 (after $300-$400 savings and qualified activation) at Best Buy.
- S20 FE 5G 128 GB – $549 ($$150.99 off) at Amazon.
- Samsung S20 Series Phones and 5G Phones – Up to $1,350 off at Verizon.com.
- S20+ 5G – Save $250 on an unlocked device at Best Buy.
- S20 5G 128GB – $799 ($200 off) at Amazon.
- Z Flip or Z Flip 5G – Save $200 on an unlocked device at Best Buy.
- Samsung phone essential bundles – Save up to $550 at the Microsoft Store.
- Samsung Galaxy A11 – Free at Verizon.
- A51 5G – $249.99 (after $250–$300 savings with qualified activation) at Best Buy.
- A71 5G 6.7-inch AMOLED Screen 128GB – $499.99 ($100 off) at Amazon.
- Samsung Galaxy A51 – $10 a month at Verizon.
Other phone deals from Best Black Friday 2020
- GreatCall devices – Save 50% at Best Buy.
- Motorola Razr 5G – Save $400 at Best Buy.
- Motorola Edge – Save $300 on an unlocked device at Best Buy.
- Moto G Fast – Save $50 on an unlocked device at Best Buy.
- BLU V90 64GB – Save $50 on an unlocked device at Best Buy.
- TracFone LG Premier Pro Plus 32GB Prepaid – $49.99 (Reg. $99.99) at Best Buy.
- OnePlus 8 Pro 12GB RAM 256GB – $799 ($199.01 off) at Amazon.
- LG Q70 – $5 a month at Verizon.com.
- Nokia 3 V – Free at Verizon.com.