Nothing is better today than to sit on the sofa by your smartphone, Spotify playlist streaming from a booming professional speaker with no wires.
This is only one reason why you want to invest in a good Bluetooth speaker. Nevertheless, there is so much out there and you don’t want to make any changes and end up with a stupid, static speaker.
Dozens of hours have therefore been spent researching and testing the best Bluetooth speakers in the market today to find you the best.
The most important things to consider when shopping for the Bluetooth speaker are sound quality, battery life and, of course, design. We measured the criteria for testing speakers, the easiness of pairing the speaker, the additional features offered by the speakers and even the potential of a user to adapt the sound experience.
Other features are becoming increasingly popular, like a water-proof body and wireless connectivity options that go beyond Bluetooth. You can even have access to your favorite Google and Amazon virtual helpers with the new deals on the market.
Now that you have all the data you need to choose a Bluetooth speaker, look to our favorite wireless speakers to find the best wireless speaker.
JBL Clip 3 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- 10 Hours of Playtime
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Integrated Carabiner
- $49 at Amazon ($9 OFF)
Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Ultimate Sound: BOOM 3 delivers loud and immersive 360 degrees sound with deep and accurate bass, all carefully balanced so you can hear every note
- Powered for Adventure: Rechargeable battery stays powered and pumping tunes for 15 hours; Add the POWER UP charging dock (sold separately) to charge Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 wirelessly so it’s always ready to go on your next musical adventure
- Super Portable and Durable: Waterproof Floats and Virtually Indestructible; BOOM 3 can be totally submerged in up to 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes, passing seriously tough durability tests to handle life’s spills and thrills
- All-New Magic Button: Play, Pause, Skip and control any streaming music directly on the Bluetooth speaker with 1 touch of a button; Maximum Sound Level: 90dBA; Frequency Range: 90 Hertz to 20 Kilohertz
- PartyUp: Use the Ultimate Ears app to pair 2, 3, 4…and over 150 BOOM and MEGABOOM speakers together for the ultimate sound experience; Works with any generation of BOOM and MEGABOOM speakers
- Extreme Performance Fabric: BOOM 3 is covered in shimmering 2 tone fabric that’s tough, beautiful and engineered for extreme applications like motorcycle jackets and fire equipment
- These are FCC regulated products: FCC ID JNZS00170
- $119 at Amazon ($30 OFF)
Soundcore Motion+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Hi-res Audio: motion+ is equipped with stunning Hi-Res Audio which is further enhanced by Qualcomm aptX for lossless music reproduction when streaming via Bluetooth.
- Huge sound with intense bass: packed with two Ultra high-frequency tweeters, neodymium woofers, and passive radiators to fill every corner of your room with 30W of rich sound. Low frequencies are enhanced in real-time by our exclusive bassuptm technology.
- Exceptional depth and clarity: motion+’s Ultra-wide frequency range stretches from 50 Hz to 40 kHz and is paired with an advanced DSP to ensure all the details and idiosyncrasies of a song are faithfully reproduced.
- IPX7 waterproof: fully-waterproof casing provides an impenetrable barrier against liquids.
- 12-Hour playtime: motion+’s built-in 6, 700 mAh battery lets you effortlessly soundtrack wild weekends, cozy evenings, or long summer days outdoors.
- $79 at Amazon ($20 OFF)
Marshall Stockwell II Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Stockwell II offers 20+ hours of portable playtime on a single charge. Its pint-sized frame and guitar inspired carry strap make it perfect to take with you.
- Stockwell II utilizes Blumlein stereo sound Construction for a multi-directional experience that will immerse you in your music, indoors or out.
- Stockwell II comes equipped with Bluetooth 5. 0 technology for wireless music play. Play music with any Bluetooth device at a range of up to 30 feet away from the speaker.
- Stockwell II features an IPX4 water-resistant rating, making it supremely rugged and durable. It?s encased in a silicone exterior and features a solid metal grille and the iconic Marshall script. Take it with you wherever the long road leads.
- Stockwell II features multi-host functionality so you can easily connect and switch between two Bluetooth devices. Now you and a friend can take turns playing what you want to hear.
- Three class D amplifiers power Its subwoofer, front and rear facing tweeters for a sound that?s brilliantly powerful and clear.
- The cabinet is constructed with a bass reflex system that improves bass efficiency and extends the frequency response while lowering distortion.
- You can track the speaker’s battery life with the visual battery indicator located on the top panel of the speaker. Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 80 dB SPL @ 1 m
- $187 at Amazon ($62 Off)
Bose Portable Home Speaker
- The most versatile smart speaker from Bose — a home speaker, a portable speaker, and a voice control speaker, all in one.
- Enjoy 360 degrees of deep, clear, lifelike sound and powerful bass, no matter where you play it, no matter what you listen to.
- Around the house, You can move it from room to room — and out of the house, You can take it with you wherever you go.
- Within the range of your Wi-Fi network, control the speaker with your voice and use it as an Amazon Alexa speaker or your Google assistant speaker to play integrated music services like Amazon Music, Spotify, and Pandora.
- Outside the Wi-Fi range, control it with your mobile phone or tablet to listen to anything your mobile device can play.
- Wireless Communication Technology: Bluetooth; Wi-Fi
- Works with other Bose smart speakers and soundbars for a multi-room listening experience
- Use Bose SimpleSync technology to pair a member of the Bose Smart Home Family with a Bose SoundLink speaker for synchronized music playback
- $349 at Amazon
Soundcore Flare Bluetooth Speaker
- CMGA calls it the “best budget wireless speaker of 2018”.
- All-around sound: Dual drivers arranged back-to-back in combination with passive bass radiators deliver intense 360° sound. Make sure everybody in the room gets a stage-side experience as the music pumps, The lights Pulse, and the party rocks.
- Breathtaking bass: with bass up technology a customized digital signal processor first analyzes, then enhances your music’s bass frequencies in real-time. This audio signal is then turned into intensified sound via state-of-the-art neodymium drivers.
- Sound and light in harmony: watch a halo of LEDs phase, pulse, and shine with the rhythm of your music for a completely immersive audiovisual experience from a portable speaker. 5 customizable modes tailor the atmosphere to suit your mood.
- Double the power: connect 2 flare speakers via a single Bluetooth device. Go stereo for an expansive listening experience that puts you all center-stage, or go into boost mode and double the power for an intense hit of light and sound.
- Pool party-proof: no matter where the music needs to be, Flare is suited up and ready. Super-safe IP67 waterproof protection effortlessly withstands dust, spills, rain, and even complete submersion in water.
- Universal compatibility: Designed to work with any Bluetooth device, including iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, smartphones, tablets, Laptops, Computers, Chromebooks, TV, and PC.
- $49 at Amazon ($12 Off)